eseia EU Brokerage event
eseia is organising a series of networking and capacity building sessions in Brussels to support our stakeholders. The event will target a wide range of companies, universities and researchers from Europe and beyond and will foster the creation of consortia for the upcoming Horizon 2020 calls on the 3 Focus areas:
- Smart Cities and Regions
- Education and Training Programmes
Participants will have the opportunity to present their own project concepts and to meet representatives from companies/SMEs, universities and research organisations in order to exchange ideas with the aim of paving the way for future co-operations and European projects including call topics for 2014 and 2015.
How does it work?
- Online tool and registration: The event is free of charge, but registration is mandatory.
- Cooperation profiles: Participants are required to produce Cooperation profile, indicating the nature of their business and what they are looking for.
- Event catalogue: These cooperation profiles are inserted into an event catalogue which will accessible online prior to the event.
- Continuous support: eseia supports participants throughout the process, from drawing up a profile to on-site support on the day of the event.
- Present your innovative ideas/technologies and call the attention of cooperation partners!
- Meet prospective cooperation partners in a one day - reduce the amount of time and money for finding new partners