The eseia Education and Training Programme works along the following methodology and distinguishes itself from others by the following:
- Thinking out of the box taking participants beyond their current limits by providing a novel, cutting-edge and interdisciplinary programme;
- High-quality knowledge transfer between European regions by international top experts;
- Peer to peer exchange of experience and business solutions by providing interactive and collaborative programming;
- Systemic and interdisciplinary promotion of a holistic view of technological systems;
- Targeting practitioners outside academia and linking together the business and research with policy to support decision making;
- Focusing on hands-on training with business and industry to provide real chances for implementation.